My client who is a well-established business and are experts in their field are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to join their team. As ServiceNow Developer, you will create, maintain and improve the business systems according to requirements, providing support, administration and development of the ServiceNow environment. This role is a remote role with come travel into the Leeds office.
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for;
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow product and modules.
- Provide a central point of contact for all ServiceNow enquiries.
- Responsible for ensuring the ServiceNow product and modules are developed and delivered whilst adhering to out-of-the-box best practice methodologies.
- Act as the business analyst for ServiceNow business functionality and process improvements driving cost reduction, simplification and automation.
- Maintain workflows ensuring simplification and automation is optimised to deliver processes (notifications, task assignments, approvals) in the quickest approved manner.
- Development of ServiceNow Scripting, UIs, forms and reports
- Identify any opportunities for enhancements that ServiceNow can provide to other products and services based on cost savings, efficiency improvements or simplification by automation and/or streamlining
- Supporting Business and IT in producing new processes, functionality and continual improvement
- Supporting roll-out of new modules/upgrades/enhancements
- Providing triage/identification of issues affecting ServiceNow platform to resolve incidents
- Supporting knowledge transfer to the ServiceNow Business user community
The successful ServiceNow Developer will have the following experience and skills;
- Experience of ServiceNow Administration, development and integration.
- Experience of ITIL Processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and resolution focussed
- Approachable, flexible team player also able to work independently
If you are interested in the ServiceNow Developer role, please apply and Ellie will give you a call to discuss the role further.