My client who is a large financial services organisation, is looking for a Senior Telephony Engineer to join their team. As a Senior Telephony Engineer you will provide support to the entire business, from BAU incidents through to managing largescale change projects which impact everyone.
- You would be the technical owner of the company telephony systems (and related components such as call recording, wallboards).
- You will be the technical subject matter expert (SME) for all things telephony, taking the lead role in the design and maintenance projects as well as leveraging the system to drive value in the company
- You will be required to develop the telephone systems to deliver solutions and results that the business requires
- Support, administer and maintain the company’s telephone systems on a day-to-day basis
- Log and act upon telephony and network Incidents, Requests and Problems to ensure they are investigated and resolved
- Manage external suppliers in line with contracts
- Complete other activities over and above those listed in the role profile, appropriate to your skills and experience
Experience and skills:
- Experience in supporting Telephony/Networks/Telecoms
- Demonstrable experience of working with relevant telephony technologies
- Corporate, industry and professional standards, regulation and legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate or build knowledge of all areas of work carried out in team
- Highly specialist in Cisco Unified Communications – CUCM, UCCX/CE
- Able to produce solutions to issues and problems that are unique and bespoke
- Can act as a mentor to junior, less experienced staff
- Demonstrable, deep knowledge of supporting complex telephony platforms with customised
- Experience working in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Able to deliver results – a self-starter and a finisher
If you are interested in the Senior Telephony Engineer role, please apply and Ellie will give you a call and progress your application.
|Job Category||Engineer, Senior, Telephony|