My client an award winning organisation are looking for a Senior QA Test Analyst to join their established Test team. The Senior QA Test Analyst will be joining an IT Team which has been heavily invested in and looking to double in size within the next 6-12 months.
The Senior QA responsibilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and all software releases meet the required quality and regulatory standards.
- Working closely with the development team, create test plans, automated and manual tests to ensure all acceptance criteria are met.
- In conjunction with developers, determining the level of agreed unit test code coverage.
- Identify issues in production code and record these in the issue management system.
- Perform systems, integration, regression and UAT testing as part of the agreed software development process, documenting outcomes.
- Using manual and automated tools to test UI and both internal and external APIs conform to agreed specifications.
- Create and maintain testing documentation and supporting information to document the test system and ensure knowledge can be shared amongst the team.
- Working with the Lead QA and provide input to continuously improve test methodology and tools.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in software testing, with a minimum of 2-3 years experiences with the following skill sets:
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills across all types of stakeholders.
- Experience of test planning, estimation, and design.
- Knowledge of Acceptance Test Driven Development.
- Experienced in systems, integration, regression and UAT testing.
- Knowledge of Restful APIs with knowledge of both XML and JSON formats.
- Knowledge of Automated test tools.
- Knowledge of website technologies including CSS/ HTML and frameworks.
Excellent opportunity to work with a close knit team and take that next step in your testing career.
Immediate interviews/start available.