My client, who is listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for in the UK along with being awarded gold investors of people, are looking for a PMO Analayst to join their team at their Halifax based office. The successful PMO Analyst will enjoy a competitive salary, flexible working, bonus scheme, pension scheme and many other flexi benefits my client offers.
As a PMO analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting medium to large scale projects using appropriate agile project management techniques.
- Work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to support the agile methodology
- Implement effective governance structures, ensuring decision making at the appropriate level, enabling projects to be responsive to change.
- Work with delivery teams and stakeholders to produce release plans/delivery schedules.
- Track and report progress against the plan, managing expectations on project status, risks and issues.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of risks, impediments and drive to resolution
- Facilitate the production of business cases and project plans, including benefits identification and realisation, and support appropriate revisions to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate risk assessments and business impact assessments.
- Ensure budget and resources are appropriately allocated and controlled.
- Manage day-to-day support and governance aspects of projects.
- Review and give value add to project status reports for stakeholders.
- Facilitate lessons learnt reviews and actively support continuous improvement.
- Assisting in the day to day management of IT projects and products, working with the Lead Portfolio Analyst, Product Owners and Agile Delivery Leads to ensure that each individual project/product is well governed in line with change operating model
The ideal PMO analyst should have the following skills:
- Provide a portfolio management service to the IT team, provide support to the head of PMO
- Maintain our on-line filing system, updating where required and ensure team members are contributing to this where appropriate
- Attend, facilitate and support all portfolio governance meetings (including specific project and programme boards where necessary
- Supporting the collation of new product/project proposals ahead of each review meeting and ensuring all relevant processes are adhered to
- Manage the update and release of new version(s) of the portfolio tracker, initiation templates, and project status reporting templates as needed on a periodic basis including its communication and roll out
- Assist in keeping various portfolio and governance reference documents accurate and up-to-date
- Assist in the preparation of presentation packs for governance meetings when required
- Support quality reviews of proposals and projects within the portfolio ensuring the information is accurate and robust
- Support in the delivery of activities relating to the IT communication plan
- Ensure that projects/teams comply with the portfolio/project governance processes and standards
- Co-ordinate and capture suggested changes and improvement recommendations to governance processes as they are being used
- Support in maintaining and releasing new versions of the governance process
- Gather reporting metrics that provide a clear picture on the progress of the IT portfolio
- Support with the IT communication plan
If you are interested in the PMO analyst please apply and I will call you back.
|Job Category||Analyst, PMO|