My client is an award winning organisation who are looking for a remote Junior-Mid level PHP Developer to join their established Development team. The PHP Developer will have a passion towards development done right and be open to learning new skills.
The PHP Developer responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building new features and services.
- Developing new REST APIs.
- Writing unit tests to ensure high code coverage.
- Reviewing team members code to ensure a high-standard.
- Working in an Agile Scrum team to achieve results.
- Suggesting and investigating alternative technologies to solve business issues.
- Ensuring documentation is correct and up-to-date.
- Training and knowledge transfer to the team.
- Following the standards and processes of the team.
- Maintaining the database systems including MongoDB and MySQL.
- Working with, and to improve, the Continuous Integration system in place.
- Create and maintain server configurations and provisioning.
- Debugging and resolving bugs and performance issues.
The PHP Developer will have the following skill set:
- Solid development experience in a commercial environment.
- Symfony/Laravel Framework experience
- Solid understanding of modern PHP development.
- Commercial experience using GIT for source control and versioning in a team environment.
- Working within a team to improve the codebase as well as develop new functionality.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Security conscious approach to development.
Excellent opportunity to work with a close knit team and take that next step in your development career.
Immediate interviews/start available.