My client, who is an award winning FinTech company based in Cheshire, are recruiting for a .NET Developer with at least 4 years’ experience to join their team. My client is a fast growing and ambitious service company who are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to get on boards and make a difference! My client has a flexible company culture, with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
As a .Net Developer you will be part of a small team, maintaining the existing systems and developing new systems. Your focus will be on delivering good systems to move the business forward. This role will offer exposure to the full software development lifecycle. This will include requirements gathering, business analysis and analysis reporting, database administration, software development, and server administration.
The .Net Developer will be responsible for the following;
- Designing and developing new applications to support the business requirements
- Database administration
- Provide procedural documentation
- Provide some after hours support
- Maintain existing applications in the business critical systems
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Establishing a good working relationship with staff
The .Net Developer will have experience in the following;
- Previous development experience of Microsoft .NET (4.5 +) and .NET core technologies using the C# language, including web services, restful services, web development and application development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of working on complex projects, in a multi-tiered architecture with the ability to demonstrate team working and to work individually
- An ability to be flexible within the role
- A professional outlook with a responsible attitude
- A balanced, steady and methodical approach to work and people
- A good technical aptitude
- A good appreciation of object oriented development
- Good HTML coding skills without the use of an editor (hand coding)
- Previous experience working on SQL databases skills
This role is a great opportunity for a hardworking .NET developer to join a small team with a, within a growing company and really make a difference! You will benefit from a great work/life balance with flexible working and occasional home working.
If you would like to progress with the .NET Developer role, please apply and Ellie will give you a call to discuss.