Our client, who is a growing accountancy practice, is looking for a Management Accountant who is a dynamic, self-motivated individual who strives for perfection to join their team due to continued growth.
Our client offer management accountancy and bookkeeping services to medium sized companies in the North West and the successful Management Accountant will be responsible for their own portfolio of between 4-7 clients ensuring that their Management Accounting needs are met.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Producing management accounts specific to client requirements
- Reconciling all balance sheet accounts
- Analysing gross profitability by project, product, or revenue stream, relevant to each client
- VAT returns
- Forecasting Work
- Cashflow Work
- Supporting Cura Bookkeepers
The Management Accountant will have experience of;
- At least 5 years’ experience preparing management accounts
- A friendly, grounded, and trustworthy individual
- Sage 50 and Xero experience is essential
- Fully competent with outlook & excel
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice will be advantageous.
The Management Accountant will be based at the client premises 80% of the time and will be required to travel around the North West on a daily basis.
If you are interested in the Management Accountant role, please apply and Dan will give you a call to discuss further.