My client, who is a large law firm, is looking for an IT Financial Systems Specialist to join their IT Operations Team at their Leeds based office. The primary responsibility of the IT Operations Team is third-line technical and operational support and management of the firm’s infrastructure and application Portfolio.
Members of the IT Operations Team must have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, services, and Service Management processes. In addition, the IT Operations Team works with our infrastructure Managed Service Provider to ensure the provision of consistent, high quality technical and customer services to the firm, with minimum disruption.
Occasional travel to the other UK or International offices may be required as part of this role.
- Tier 3 Level technical support and management of the Firms Finance Application Portfolio, these include;
- Finance Applications, Practice Management Applications, CRM, Time Recording, Financial Reporting, Information Barrier, Integration Hub, Workflow)
- Querying and trouble shooting SQL databases and creation of Ad Hoc reports
- Work to defined Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate in accordance with appropriate industry best practices and standards (eg: ITIL V3, ISO27001 etc)
- Creation and update of appropriate artifacts (support documentation, policies, standards) to enable and encourage a consistent and effective support performance from the Technical Operations Team and the wider IT Team
- Seeks the appropriate information required, from a wide range of sources, on which to make decisions which enhance the value of the team to the business.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Demonstrable advanced experience of the following applications/technologies:
- Elite Enterprise
- Elite 3E
- Intapp Integrate
- Power BI
- Demonstrable advanced experience of any of the following applications/technologies:
- CarpeDiem, Wall Builder / Integration Builder, Workflow Technologies, Sharepoint, Service Now, Exari, iManage, BigHand as well as standard Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrable aptitude in T-SQL, Management of SQL Servers (2012/2014) and working with ODBC connections
- Understanding of Windows Server, including but not limited to:
- Windows Services, Windows Scheduled tasks, Investigating Event Logs / Error Logs
- Experience of supporting applications running across multiple platforms (Web, Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Mobile), also to include Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS).
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies with relative ease and to apply new learning to problem investigation / fault resolution
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate across a variety of audiences, including business people and other IT Teams
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Dedicated and responsible with a strong commitment to the assigned task
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills. In particular the ability to see patterns and solutions where others may not.
- Personal behaviours and values that nurture openness, honesty, trust, mutual respect and support from all team members in line with service excellence ideals
- Self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with project teams & Support Teams effectively.
- Customer focused with a passion and drive to deliver customer satisfaction and value to the business
If you’re interested in the IT Financial Systems Specialist role please apply.