The Implementation Engineer will provide end to end delivery of new and existing client infrastructure. In this role, you will be required to travel to client sites across the M62 corridor so the candidate must hold a full UK driving license and have access to their own vehicle. Although, at the minute most projects will be carried out remotely.
You will effectively implement new systems for businesses infrastructure lifecycles as well as build and configure new IT Infrastructure, including Network configuration/Windows Server/ VMware. You will also be responsible for migrating services to new systems/hardware and the onboarding of new clients.
The successful candidate will have strong VMware and network experience.
The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for;
- Infrastructure Implementation (Microsoft Server, VMware, Dell SAN)
- Client infrastructure upgrades (On premise/ Migration to private cloud)
- Remote Desktop Services configuration
- Core Networking Installations (Firewalls/Switches/Wifi)
Experience and skills:
- History of delivering windows server upgrade and migration projects
- Experience of installing and managing switches, routers, firewalls and other security devices
- Extensive Knowledge in Hyper-V and VMware
- Exchange Server Decommission and Migration to Office 365
- Window Server 2008 to 2019 (essential)
- Familiar with Vmware highly available clusters (essential)
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and ADFS
- Working knowledge of firewalls (Sophos XG, Mikrotik Routerboards) (desirable)
- Ubiquiti WiFi (highly desirable)
- Worked with O365 full feature set Including Azure AD
- Worked in a fast paced, managed service company
- Good Overall Security Knowledge
If you are interested in the Project Implementation Engineer role, please apply and Ellie will give you a call to discuss further.
|Job Category||Engineer, Implementation, Infrastructure, Support|