Our client, who is a digital marketing business in Manchester, are actively recruiting for a Head of Enterprise Architecture.
The client we are working with are embarking on a big project over the next 3 years, where there will be a focus on Mobile, Data and Integration.
This role sits just under the CTO, effectively acting as their number 2 and deputising when needed. As a Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will also be working closely with the CEO, CMO and Commercial Director and become part of a “product board”. You will work on ideas, discuss the impact on architecture, what impact does it have on data, what effect on the tech structure etc. The Head of Enterprise Architecture will also be heavily involved with strategy, Data strategy, API strategy and how to implement it, etc.
The successful Head of Enterprise Architecture will have the below;
- To be a success in this role, you must have the ability to work well and communicate with senior stakeholders. We are looking for some with confidence and gravitas.
- The business is heading in a new direction, so it will be a fast paced environment that will be ever changing. You must be a resilient individual who doesn’t mind rolling their sleeves and getting fully involved in the business.
- To be a successful in this role of Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will have previous experience of growing a tech function which in turn has helped the business grow. You will be committed to a long term project and have a strong technical depth.
- Ideally you will have come from an engineering background, so you know how it works and can communicate this to both technical and non-technical members of the company.
- From a skills point of view, you will have knowledge and understanding of Mobile, data, integration, API.
This is genuinely a great opportunity to get involved within an organisation who are going through an exciting change of direction in the company. They are using some great technology and want someone to get fully immersed in what they’re doing.
If you are interested in the Head of Enterprise Architecture role, please apply and Dan will give you a call to discuss further.
|Job Category||Architect, Digital|