Halifax, Reading or West Malling
My client is looking for a Delivery Lead with a technical understanding of DevOps and what that means to a company. The successful candidate will have a delivery/service management background and have experience of Agile ways of working. This role can be based from the Halifax, Reading or West Malling office and will involve significant home working.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for;
- Reporting as necessary against Production Readiness deliverables.
- Identifying key stakeholders and building relationships to ensure successful delivery of non-functional requirements for assigned product or project delivery.
- Assist and facilitate the procurement and on boarding of new third party partnerships and suppliers in line with Enterprise non-functional requirements.
- Managing services to agreed processes, thus ensuring compliance audit.
- Ensure the successful delivery of new services and amendments to existing services to production service, using appropriate documentation and controls.
- Assist in defining the teams’ Production Readiness methodologies, document standards, measures, and support processes.
- Producing quality, secure, and resilient designs for new or improved service, technology architecture, process or measurement systems that meet all the agreed current and future IT service requirements of the organisation
The Delivery Lead will have experience/knowledge in;
- Systems development life cycles, business environment, infrastructure and high availability systems
- Knowledge of industry standard methodologies and processes such as ITILv3 or similar.
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodology (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Vendor Governance and Software Management practices.
- Understanding of how to leverage outsourced suppliers and internal competency centres to deliver services.
- Proven experience of IT project implementations and IT Service Transition/Production Readiness; understanding of infrastructure components
- Proven ability to represent IT service management and DevOps in projects within a major Technology department
- Proven ability to manage 3rd Party Suppliers and resources across global geographies
- Experience of service design and transition within a horizontal outsourcing model
- Experience with transformation and transition projects in an outsourcing context
- Experience delivering projects within an ITIL (or similar) framework
- Proven ability to manage risks, issues, problems and changes
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment.
- Service Governance and compliance knowledge.
If you’re interested in the role, please apply and Ellie will give you a call to discuss further.
|Job Category||DevOps, Lead, Senior, Service Delivery|