1st Line Support Engineer
My client are passionate about data protection with over 100 years of industry experience in their senior leadership team alone. They offer ground-breaking technology for backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions. They have an opening for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team and progress within their business. They are offering a competitive salary, clear career progression and a yearly bonus!
As a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, you will be required to work alternate shifts, the early shift would be 6AM-2PM and the late shift would be 2PM-10PM. These shifts would rotate on a weekly or monthly basis. It would be very beneficial for the successful candidate to have a full UK driving license and car due to the time of shifts.
As a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all inbound customer calls/emails received into the main support number/inbox. Providing day-to-day support to the end-user base.
- Managing customer queries and providing advice, ranging from general queries to answering more specific technical questions.
- Ensuring resolution of any open tickets is managed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Information gathering, qualification and prioritisation of new service requests.
- Accurately logging relevant information onto the ITSM system.
- Manage and pro-actively ensure that timely and appropriate updates are communicated back to customers.
- Administration of customer account information ensuring that all relevant details are kept current and up to date.
- Administration of the Portal e.g. setting up new customers, password requests etc.
- Escalation of incidents to management when necessary.
- Adherence to ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards:
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Handling and protection of information
- Reporting of security events
- Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
If you are interested in the 1st Line Service Desk Analyst role, please apply and Ellie will call you to discuss the role in further detail and hopefully get your CV across to the client!
|Job Category||Engineer, Support|